Sunday, December 5, 2021

James Joyce's greatgrandchildren

 



james joyce's greatgrandchildren

      or some kind of gertrude 
  1. stein 
  2. stein 
  3. stein

at least there are a few things that could be done to make this page look a little more attractive or at least more readable but thEN DON'T BE SO F***ING LITERAL YOU #@%*! THIS ISN'T A TYPOGRAPHY LESSON LIke the one that beautiful Swedish girl gave me on the train to Gdansk and then later in the cargo hold of the ship with the moonlight on here snowy-white scandanavian breasts which made me feel so arf arf arf This is another lustless technical test before all hell breaks lose with artists contrbuting scatological prose and poetry, but is this really art, or is it so what else can be said, anyway and more and more and more but what difference is this making WELL ISN'T IT JUST FUN TO WRITE TOGETHER LIKE THIS millenial exaggerations overstate our singularity,basic humanity is as lonely as (I'm feeling a bit spacy) there are a lot of things that could be said, but i don't know what to say but i want to say it my father is coming near have to stop now he always comes upstairs like this in the middle of the night dust follows dust in the endless progression of biological kitchen-ware 1001001 SOS 1001001 IN DISTRESS 100100 Everything is deeply interwingled I want to be unique, just like everyone else After this, Jon decided, finally, to attempt to bring the killers to justice, in his own way, of course, and, in so doing, rid the world of a terrible scourge, reviled by all yet fascinating as well to a small, perverted subset of the community who had watched their antics progress from random, petty violence to the full-fleged sociopathic acts they had been performing, almost as if for entertainment for our benefit, for the last eight months all this mirroring the other night, when, travelling uptown on the 6 train, a man and a woman got on at 23rd street, laughing and babbling to one another in some uncomprehensible language while I leaned back against the bench, trying hard not to fall asleep, and the woman sitting next to me jabbed at my arm and asked me creakily, a microphone held up to her neck because I think her larnyx had been removed, "What language you think they're talking" the problem for the revolutionary artist in the nineteenth century--perhaps it is still the problem--was how to use the conditions of artistic production with easel, in the studio, in the salon for a month, and then on the wall of a sitting room in the Faubourg Saint-Germain? how to a means of artistic distribution to bypass the art market or the exhibition? how to destroy the normal public for art, and invent another? how to make art "popular"? how to exploit one's privacy, and the insights it allowed, and yet escape from it? And of course, there, alone on a bench as the moon sunk, I sat, the darkness engulfing me in my little boat as the lake rippled around me, fish leaping, frogs croaking in the dark early morn, and still I was there, alone on a large vast sea of metaphorical water, waiting for the sun to rise and shed some light on me, the fish, the frog, the boat and the lake And of course, there, alone on a bench as the moon sunk, I sat, the darkness engulfing me in my little boat as the lake rippled around me, fish leaping, frogs croaking in the dark early morn, and still I was there, alone on a large vast sea of metaphorical water, waiting for the sun to rise and shed some light on me, the fish, the frog, the boat and the lake THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN FROM BOMBAY ON A SLOW BOAT TO CHINA ONE DAY WAS TRAPPED IN THE TILLER BY A SEX CRAZED GORILLA AND CHINA'S A LONG WAY AWAY And down went the bucket into the subconscious, BELIEVE IT IF YOU NEED IT / IF YOU DON'T JUST / PASS IT ON so the thing occurred to me that if I cut off my foot people might respect me more or at least pay attention to me limping down the highway or perhaps an eye missing and an eye patch like some Napoleonic hero with a sword rusted from continental wars and a sash of Chinese silk as red as the lips of a country wife cooking sourdough biscuits in the cool afternoon of late summer in the mountains rearing up over the shoulder of the world cool and soft like my cousin Jane that summer on the lake in the late 1950's though every time I've touched someone remains burned into my brain like as I walked down moshoulu parkway, the street of my youth, in my mind while sitting here in new jersey, the idea of the Bronx became more real to me yet again I hear the birds sing their sweet song of indolence as the street sweepers and feral dogs lusted after the twilight softly falling on the street corner CHRIS WAS HERE! few ways to communicate with others not so around you This is definitely the fun part --Oh Daedulus!! if only you would reveal your heart's depth-- why does it always get so late so fast all alone on a friday night at work I feel connected to everyone and noone at the same time as though anyone really cares - yet I do; in that somnambulistic nether world betwixt and between there is concern for it all - not worry, just concern any fool can make an enemy, but it takes a good man to make one's enemy ones friend , I was being groomed to succeed the king - unfortunatly the king found ot and now it's memory only memory for me sounds of water and the moon a feral cousin when Richard Nixon said, "Menin aeide, Thea, Peleadeo Akilleus," as he boarded the plane for the last time, vanity We came across three green Acadias in the stable where two horses stood eating strange lASTING MARzipan when all of a sudden one of the Acadias said: Black is my color, though sometimes I like white also, right, also red a lot, specially when it's my cat purring softly, I turned my inward self to my Higher Power, Meher Baba, Wow, I was a part of the world's first collaborative sentence! unfortunately there's a period in here somewhere war fever ran high in the New England town to which we new, young officers from Plattsburg were assigned, an we were flattered when the firt citizens took us to their their homes, mking us feel heroic "Here lies a Hampshier Grenadier Who caught his death in some ways the sad thing is that insominia is often disguised as a terrible social disease when in fact it is quite normal for most driven, entrepreneurial, outgoing individuals who don't know when to stop their inevitable drive to the top -- considerin Facts don't come with points of view, Facts don't do what I want them to but it looks just fine to me and so does the world we live in today and tomorrow which only improves in inverse relation to the way people complain about how things used to be and how much worse they are now even though they're really better (but different) and things will continue to decline if we do not use our minds to create solutions rather than waste our time on drivel and this could qualify as drivel because although his eyes blazed with good intent, his hands ruined marriages, careers and the faith in God of a more than a few good people who never saw him as driven by ego, which he absolutely was, and it pains me to even think of the women who couldn't muster a "no" when I want to be Ellen, I like you but there's a wall up which I cannot climb, even though the suckers at the end my fingers have been is this working I cannot see if it is but that's all right I guess it is working BROOKE LORREN SHARER was here and then I saw that Write on TAT GRUBSTREET OnAndOnAndOn let there be dialogue, world wide dialogue THOMAS SCOTT HOWDERSHELL, a rider and writer, a wrider or riter I guess he would say, informed me that he had seen the light while riding his Harley one dark desert night, he should pass on a thought to the world on this day, "LOVE IS THE ANSWER," then putted away Today is the greatest day I have ever seen Only then would the young man be allowed to remove the sacred Mother Board "Bob Baker? Bob Baker!!" She cried as she ripped my hairs out but you must remember that you are someone else and I am still right here --I am becoming-- Ich war Atheist bis ich merkte dass ich Gott bin so snow, so snow-tired eyes, so crusty and dusty eyelids screech across those snow-tired eyes nownownownownownownownownow----------------------------------------------------- in the larger context of the history of method itself it need not be the kind of love that murks unknowingly through a heart, or the kind that forces its will with an arrow of inevitability fnord another piece of mindless drivel it looks like the sun through opaque glass looks like the sun through opaque glass IT LOOKS LIKE THE SUN THROUGH OPAQUE GLASS like sproinging springs his curled cats' whiskers danced through the bucket of lime jello, glowing yellow-green in the days' fading sunlight, and yet I saw that it would be noon before we stopped O P A Q U E G L A S S O P A Q U E G L A S S i t l o o k s l i k e t h e s u n t h r o u g h o p a q u e g l a s s why don't we just hug each other more sitting here wondering where this will all take us i felt a flowing, following feeling, pushing my body into the moist, dark eart h and as the death of my father took revenge on the whole village, i knew that all justified means would come through me AND THROUGH ME ONLY je t'aime toujours, and when the earth collides with the sun I will still know that it's raining in Amsterdam -- And that rain shall cry tear-shaped drops upon the hills until such time as la phrase ue a des pensees si engageantes hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm Dear Fujiko, This is a more important innovation than my first global satellite work! Please tune in with Yamaguchi and add a fragment to The World's First Collaborative Sentence To get on the World Wide Web you ask yourself or your friends Once there you dial the number below: Love, I saw it Amazing See us: httpc//andante iss uw edu pl sie ma, jacek szamrej, Center for Complex Systems, Institute for Social Studies, UnUniv of Warsaw, Poland la phrase qui a des pensees si engageantes la phrase qui a des pensees si engageantes pousoons jusqu'a la foret j'ai vu cette phrase naitre! allons a l'indigotenie theory is assimilated into the humanities in two principal ways--by critical interpretation and by artistic experiment "heuretics," the latter approach, functions at the same level of generality as "hermeneutics" theorists from plato to derrida have influenced the making of arts and letters as much as they they have their analysis and intepretation recognizing this fact opens an op- portunity for a heuretic pedagogy a young girl accidentally sees her fiance urinating and is positive she can never marry him, as his penis is far too long and would hurt or kill her her mothe persuades her to try it first, as she can then break the engagement if it is really too long they discuss the matter with the fiance and all go to the bedroom "now, i'll put my two hands around it," says the mother, "and then, if you think you can take more, you tell me and i'll take my hands away" as intercourse progresses, the mother takes away first one hand, then the other, without waiting to be told "oh, mother!" the girl finally cries, "why don't you take your hands away?" (idaho, 1919) the most powerful influence of the computer on modern thinking, i would argue, is not statistical or scientific, bujt humanistic is this not the death of literature? two soldiers, strangers to each other, are opening their mail "now isn't that the most considerate wife," one of them marvels aloud, "sends me a hair right off her snatch to remember her by" the other soldier takes the hair out of his hands, draws it through his fingers, sniffs it, and holds it to the light "pardon me," he says, "ain't your name hawkins?" behavioral thinking is inferior to visual thinking interprovinetsation, a musical link to the sentence by Lois Anderson and a funny video created by a well-known artist and then there was eternity structuralism is essentially an activity, ie, he controlled succession of a certain number of mental operrations: we might speak of structuralist activity as we once spoke of surrealist activity the goal of all structuralist activity, whether reflexive or poetic, is to reconstruct an "object" if psychologically speaking, the striptease relationship is sadomasochistic, socil\ologically this sadomasochism is essential to the educational rite that is being fulfilled the striptease unconsciously eaches the spedctator, who seeks and accepts frustration, that the means of production are not in his possession americans think we cannot think in south africa let me think for you let me say that hat we mor ethan yhou must renew the artistic/cultural debate in this sowrld read comic books that is the only way dad did you ever wonder what it is like to be batman? once the feeling passes all i can do is mention my skin which covers me like your cloak or a leather jacket shredded by time though the feeling persists that all this would be solved by an application of kerosene twice every morning so the king came back and said to me JOHN he said to me JOHN he said so I said YES so he said KNEEL and I said NO so he said OH THOU FALSE PATAPHYSICIAN and I said I'M FROM KANSAS, PERSONALLY which made him still madder and the spiral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barbara Guest

  Santa Fe Trail I go separately The sweet knees of oxen have pressed a path for me ghosts with ingots have burned their bare hands it is th...